How to recover Instagram account without two factor authentication Code. Instagram Account Recovery is possible but you have to follow some tips. Here we’ve solved Instagram’s two factor authentication problem. I heard from a lot of people that I am not receiving security codes on my mobile phone. Please help me to fix it. Sometimes we need to bypass two factor authentication Instagram because Instagram verification code is not received. For a detailed proof video you can watch in my YouTube video how I have solved this problem step by step.
Stop trying login attempts and learn how to recover Instagram account
Instagram account recovery is always possible. Stop unlimited tries and login attempts. Hold for some hours and try to send an authentication code to your phone number. If still you are facing the issue then follow these steps
1. Contact Customer support
- Click on get help logging link . In login help popup click on request support option.
2. Complete the form completely
- Enter the email you used to create an Instagram account.
- Enter the email you prefer to be contacted.
3.What type of account do you want to recover?
- Here select your account type. Select > Personal account with photos of me.
4.Put the following words in more information
- Hi Instagram! I am not receiving my login security code on my mobile phone. Kindly help me fix it.
- Now submit this form to Instagram customer support.
5.Now open Gmail inbox
- Check the latest email and from Facebook. Here you will get a 5 digits code from Facebook. Read that email carefully and they told you to follow some more steps.
- Take a paper and write that 5 digits code, Instagram username and full name on that paper. Now take a photo of yourself holding that paper in both hands.
- Now reply with “yes i confirm” that email with your photo attached. And wait patiently for the second email from Facebook.
- Now follow the final steps carefully.
6.Login to your Instagram using recovery code
- Check carefully the second email you got and follow steps. If you are facing any issue watch our video for better help.
- Enter your username and password to login to Instagram.
- Copy the 8 digits login code you received on your Gmail, Open Instagram Click on get help logging in.
- In login help popup Click use recovery code option.
- Now paste the 8 digits recovery code
Click confirm and you have recovered Instagram account,
Submit a Comment
The Latest Tech Trends and Our Past Apps
As technology continues to evolve, there are always new trends and innovations emerging in the world of tech. Here at Tubertec, we are committed to staying on top of the latest tech trends and leveraging them to develop cutting-edge apps and software. In this post,...
The Power of Custom Mobile App Development
Are you looking for ways to improve your business operations and enhance customer engagement? Custom mobile app development could be the answer. At Tubers, we believe that custom mobile app development can provide businesses with a range of benefits. Here are just a...
The Latest Developments in Technology
The world of technology is constantly evolving, and it can be challenging to keep up with the latest developments. In this blog, we will discuss some of the most significant technology news stories of recent times, and what they mean for the future of the industry....
I am not receiving confirmation code on my
mobile phone please help me to fix it