How to recover Instagram account without two factor authentication Code. Instagram Account Recovery is possible but you have to follow some tips. Here we’ve solved Instagram’s two factor authentication problem. I heard from a lot of people that I am not receiving security codes on my mobile phone. Please help me to fix it. Sometimes we need to bypass two factor authentication Instagram because Instagram verification code is not received. For a detailed proof video you can watch in my YouTube video how I have solved this problem step by step.
Stop trying login attempts and learn how to recover Instagram account
Instagram account recovery is always possible. Stop unlimited tries and login attempts. Hold for some hours and try to send an authentication code to your phone number. If still you are facing the issue then follow these steps
1. Contact Customer support
- Click on get help logging link . In login help popup click on request support option.
2. Complete the form completely
- Enter the email you used to create an Instagram account.
- Enter the email you prefer to be contacted.
3.What type of account do you want to recover?
- Here select your account type. Select > Personal account with photos of me.
4.Put the following words in more information
- Hi Instagram! I am not receiving my login security code on my mobile phone. Kindly help me fix it.
- Now submit this form to Instagram customer support.
5.Now open Gmail inbox
- Check the latest email and from Facebook. Here you will get a 5 digits code from Facebook. Read that email carefully and they told you to follow some more steps.
- Take a paper and write that 5 digits code, Instagram username and full name on that paper. Now take a photo of yourself holding that paper in both hands.
- Now reply with “yes i confirm” that email with your photo attached. And wait patiently for the second email from Facebook.
- Now follow the final steps carefully.
6.Login to your Instagram using recovery code
- Check carefully the second email you got and follow steps. If you are facing any issue watch our video for better help.
- Enter your username and password to login to Instagram.
- Copy the 8 digits login code you received on your Gmail, Open Instagram Click on get help logging in.
- In login help popup Click use recovery code option.
- Now paste the 8 digits recovery code
Click confirm and you have recovered Instagram account,
If you’re an established business, you may have been using your petrol or diesel-powered company car(s) for some time. Changing your company transport may not be the first thing on your mind as a business owner, but switching to electric vehicles can o?er your...
If you’re a business owner, you’ve probably got a website. And for those of you who do have a website, chances are you’ve at least heard of the term search engine optimization, otherwise known as SEO. Even if you’re completely inept when it comes to technology, and...
Apple acknowledges a serious security flaw in iPhones Apple has revealed serious security flaws in iPhones, iPads, and Macs that could make it easier for hackers to gain complete control over these devices. In 2 security bulletins published by the company, it was said...