A verified badge is a blue tick or badge that appears next to the Instagram account name in search and profile. It means that Instagram has confirmed that the account is the actual presence of a public, celebrity or representative type. We do not use a guaranteed badge to identify or identify celebrities or brands.
A guaranteed badge is a tool to help people find real accounts of people and products, and it means we have confirmed that this is a remarkable and authentic Instagram account. A certified badge is not a symbol of the value, authority or expertise of a title.
Once verified, you will not be able to change the username in your account, and the verification cannot be transferred to a different account. Instagram accounts pretending to be prominent in the community or other people are in violation of our social guidelines and are not permitted on Instagram.
Note: While most people in the public verify their Instagram account, not everyone in the public verifies verified badges.
Requirements for getting a verified badge on instagram
We look at a few things when checking Instagram accounts to see if they meet our verification process.
Fact: Represent a real person, registered business or business.
Unique: Represents the unique presence of a person or business. Only one account per person or business can be verified, with no language-specific accounts. We do not guarantee regular interest accounts (e.g. @puppymemes).
Complete: Your account must be public and have a bio, profile picture and be active when you apply.
Note: Your account must represent a well-known, highly searched person, type or business. We review accounts that are included in most media, and we do not consider paid or sponsored media content as sources for review.
Learn more about how to apply for a guaranteed badge if you meet the above account and eligibility requirements. Note: Make sure your username is what you would like it to be before applying for a certified badge. Once verified, you will not be able to change the username for your account.
How to request for verified badge on instagram
- Be sure to sign in to the account you are requesting for a verified badge.
- Tap your profile or profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap multiple options at the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account, then tap Verification Request.
- Enter your full name and provide the required type of identification (eg government-issued photo ID or official business documents).
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Remember that:
- Even if your account is eligible for verification, submitting an application does not guarantee that your account will be verified.
- Submitting multiple verified badge applications does not guarantee that your account will be verified and applying for a guaranteed badge multiple times before receiving a decision will cancel your application.
- Once verified, you will not be able to change the username in your account, and the verification cannot be transferred to a different account.
- Verifying your Instagram account will not verify your Facebook account. Visit the Facebook Help Centre to learn how to verify your Facebook account.
- If you receive a verified badge using false or misleading information during the verification process, we will remove your verified badge and may take additional steps to disable your account.
In today's digital world, mobile applications have become an integral part of our daily lives. From ordering food to booking cabs, everything can be done with a tap on our smartphones. For businesses, mobile apps are a great way to increase brand visibility and reach...
Are you looking for ways to improve your business operations and enhance customer engagement? Custom mobile app development could be the answer. At Tubers, we believe that custom mobile app development can provide businesses with a range of benefits. Here are just a...
Mobile app development is becoming increasingly important for businesses to stay competitive. However, not all mobile apps are successful. In this post, we'll discuss five key factors that contribute to the success of a mobile app. Factor 1: User Experience (UX) Good...