Whatever the cause, archiving Instagram posts is a terrific method to conceal them from view without deleting them.
In this blog post, we will teach you how to swiftly and efficiently archive several Instagram posts!
Easy Way to Archive Multiple Instagram Posts
- To begin, navigate to your profile page and click the three dots in the top right-hand corner.
- Tap “Archive” and then “Multiple” from there. You’ll see a list of all your posts, and you can choose which ones to archive by touching the small circle next to each one.
- When you’ve finished selecting all of the posts you wish to archive, hit “Done” in the top right-hand corner.
- That’s all! Your chosen posts have now been archived and hidden from view.
What is The Reason We Archive Instagram posts
There are various reasons why you would wish to archive multiple Instagram posts. Perhaps you want to clear some space from your feed, or perhaps you want to keep specific articles private. Regardless matter the cause, archiving posts is a straightforward procedure.
Here’s how to archive numerous Instagram posts:
- In the top-right corner of your profile page, tap the menu symbol.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and select “Archive.”
- Select all of the posts you wish to archive on the next screen by touching the circle next to each one. To read only your old posts, choose “Only Show Archive.”
"Unlocking the Power of Tuber Technologies: Bringing Benefits to People" Bringing Benefits to People in today's fast-paced digital age, technology has seamlessly integrated into our lives, transforming the way we communicate, work, and live. Tuber Technologies, a...
Welcome to Tuber Technologies - Innovating for the FutureWelcome to Tuber Technologies - Innovating for the FutureWelcome to Tuber Technologies - Innovating for the FutureWelcome to Tuber Technologies - Innovating for the...